Oct 16, 2011

Two Shades of Gray...

If you're anything like me, you might have a slight obsession with changing your decor {uh-hem: regularly}. I am DYING to change decorate my master bedroom. With the exception of hanging some very bland drapes, I have yet to do anything to the space. As I have been considering when and how I will improve our bedroom space I have been finding both styles and color combinations that I LOVE! I love almost all styles of decor, all of the new colors, and all of the new trends. I love to bring new elements into a room and make old things work in a new way. And, as I've already told you, I LOVE the new gray.

Last week I showed you three simple color combinations that worked very well with gray. The one that I received the most feedback on was the blue and gray room. Color can make such a HUGE impact on a room but different styles can be equally as important. So, here is your inspiration for this week:


Both styles are based on the same color combinations, but a simple change of fabrics, where a tufting is located, lighting, and what materials your accessories are made out of prove to make all of the difference in the world.

Which one do you like better? Traditional or Modern??

Your slightly obsessed host,
Christi

1 comment:

Carisa @ Paintmeshabby said...

Traditional with some modern colors :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts